• Report: #972059

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: AK Justice — Dubai Other United Arab Emirates
Hydroteck Water Filter Trading UAE
Al Musafah, P.O.Box:91934, Internet United Arab Emirates

Hydroteck Water Filter Trading UAE Hydroteck UAE This company sold two shower filters online to me got the money but never delivered the units despite several reminders. Internet

Dear All,

Be warned not to deal or purchase products from Hydroteck Water Filter Trading located in Abu Dhabi and Dubai UAE.

I purchased two shower filter units through UAE Groupon site,  from Hydroteck Water Filter trading company back in Sep 2011 with each Groupon voucher value of 350AED each (approx 95$ each unit).

I contacted Hydroteck to redeem the two groupon vouchers, Hydroteck responded by asking me to send them Groupon voucher details which I did immediately. Following that I received an email from Hydroteck thanking me for the purchase and informing me that the product has be scheduled for dispatch and someone will contact me for an appointment which never happened.

It is now 21 Nov 2012 despite several attempts to call Hydroteck staff every now and then many time they dont attend my phone and sometimes when they do they tell me that someone will contact me in 5 mins and presented me with several irrational reasons for delay. The last call I made was three days back and Hydrroteck staff five minutues are still not over.

Hydroteck as a company and Hydroteck staff are cheats and they have found a very nice way of selling products but never deliver units thus they are stealing from consumers.

Hydroteck Staff:

2. Work Overload thus delivery will be delayed
3. Installation Staff not available therefore delays
4. Units out of stock thus delay will happen
5. etc....

The fact is despite 13 months have passed until purchased units have not been delivered however the company has received the sale amount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 03:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroteck-Water-Filter-Trading-UAE/internet/Hydroteck-Water-Filter-Trading-UAE-Hydroteck-UAE-This-company-sold-two-shower-filters-onli-972059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroteck Water Filter Trading UAE