• Report: #371948

• Submitted: Thu, September 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 11, 2008

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Hydroxatone Belleza Products, LLC
PO Box 1366 Hoboken, New Jersey U.S.A.

Hydroxatone ,Belleza Products, LLC Free Sample accompanied by notice that credit card would be Charged $69.95 a month Hoboken New Jersey

I responded to a radio and television ad for a free sample of Hydroxatone, just pay $6.95 shipping and handling. I spoke with Dominque who offered me several other products; I explained that I was only interested in the free sample of Hydroxatone. He said he would send me two jars and I said, I only want to try the free sample. He offered two other unrelated "packages" for $3.95 and said they were a great deal because they both came with a $25 gift card. I agreed to allow the charge of $6.95 for S&H, plus two packages at $3.95 for a total of $14.85.

When I received the package from Hydroxatone, it contained two 1 oz jars of cream and an invoice notifying me that my total order was $139.90 plus $6.95 S&H. The notice said they would charge my card $69.95 in October and $69.95 in November.

I called the 800 number and spoke with Paul. I explained that I did not place an order but I received product and an invoice. Paul offered to reduce the price for me, and I explained that I was not interested in keeping the product at any price. Paul gave me a return authorization number and told me to take the cream out of the jars because they can't resell them after they leave the warehouse, and return the empty jars within 30 days. Paul told me
to get a tracking number so I can protect myself.

It is absurd to have to pay to return anything that you did not request, but to keep this from escalating, I paid $7.77 to return the empty jars certified/registered mail to get a tracking nubmer to protect myself.

I hope this is the end of it, but I'm afraid that when the other "packages" arrive with the $25 gift cards they will require additional effort and expense on my part to keep additional charges from recurring on my credit card.

Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2008 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroxatone-Belleza-Products-LLC/Hoboken-New-Jersey-07030/Hydroxatone-Belleza-Products-LLC-Free-Sample-accompanied-by-notice-that-credit-card-woul-371948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroxatone Belleza Products, LLC