Complaint Review: Hydroxatone Belleza Products, LLC

• Updated: Thu, September 10, 2009

• Reported By: Chris — Ann Arbor Michigan USA
Hydroxatone Belleza Products, LLC
Jersey City, New Jersey United States of America

Hydroxatone Belleza Products, LLC Hydroxatone, LLC Company refused to refund money for unauthorized debit to my account Jersey City New Jersey

I got sucked in by the advertisement for Hydroxatone and gave it a try. The product gave me a skin rash. I called the company asked how to return the product, they told me, I sent the product back. The company now claims the did not receive it, and have debited my account for almost $70. They refuse to give me my money back and their Customer Service Representatives laughed at me when I called and requested the funds they took from my account without my authorization be refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2009 05:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroxatone-Belleza-Products-LLC/Jersey-City-New-Jersey-07303/Hydroxatone-Belleza-Products-LLC-Hydroxatone-LLC-Company-refused-to-refund-money-for-un-492576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroxatone Belleza Products, LLC