Complaint Review: Hydroxatone, LLC

PO Box 9300 Jersey City, New Jersey United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-672-2259
  • Web:
  • Category:

Hydroxatone, LLC with paid cost of $6.95 s/h. Offered free products for trying for first 100 people, Internet, New Jersey

I see an offer on tv that said to the first 100 people that responded, would receive a free jar of Hydrolyze Under Eye Treatment to try free of charge with the payment of $6.95 for the shipping and handleing charge.  If I liked the product, I would receive a shipment in two months.  I could cancell at any time.  I could keep the free shipment as a trial.  Since then, I was charged $6.95 and $2.00 was taken out of my account twice.  Icalled and cancelled the product, was credited one o0f the $2.00 charges.  I received the product and it had a bill enclosed stating that I owed them $142.85 by Feb. 07, 2010.  I talked to a man named Jeff at ext. 531 and he said he would send me a return lable if I didn't want the product.  He said I could pay for the return post office charge by deliver return confirmation if I didn't want to keep it.  I said, so it really isn't free then?  He then offered to give it to me for $75.00.  Otherwise, my card would be charged $142.85 if I didn't tell him I would take the offer before Feb. 07, 2010.  I feel I was taken for false advertizement!  I don't feel I should have to pay for anything more beings I done everything I was told I had to do in order to accept the offer that was offered to me on tv that day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroxatone-LLC/Jersey-City-New-Jersey-07303-9908/Hydroxatone-LLC-with-paid-cost-of-695-sh-Offered-free-products-for-trying-for-firs-563478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroxatone, LLC