Complaint Review: Hydroxatone, LLC

• Updated: Wed, September 02, 2009

• Reported By: Kandi — Austin Texas USA
Hydroxatone, LLC
hydroxatone.com Jersey City, New Jersey United States of America

Hydroxatone Deceptive advertising, unauthorized withdrawl , worthless product. Jersey City, New Jersey

I believe that Hydroxatone uses deceptive advertising. I thought I was purchasing a free risk trial offer of a (one) bottle of Hydroxatone, and was just required to pay shipping, and then I assumed it would be my choice to continue the membership or not. I did not see anywhere that $69.99 would be taken out of my account after 30 days automatically. That fact was not made clear to me. And I thought I was getting only one jar but that is the hook. When they send you the other jar you have to pay for that one too. When I called the 1-800 number the sales rep Kelly told me I could not send the second unopened jar back to them and have the accouint closed. But what she would do is offer me a discount and I would only have to pay $59.99 if I paid it that day. After I told her that my husband was laid off she then put me on hold and then came back and said she could lower it now to $39.99. When I told her that I still could not pay that, she then said she would send me an e-mail (which I have) with all the info if I wanted to take her up on her offer before Oct. 1st. After October 1st, I would be then charged the second installment of $69.99

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2009 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroxatone-LLC/Jersey-City-New-Jersey-07303/Hydroxatone-Deceptive-advertising-unauthorized-withdrawl-worthless-product-Jersey-Cit-488677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroxatone, LLC