Complaint Review: Hydroxatone, LLC

• Reported By: Rob — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Hydroxatone, LLC
PO Box 9300 Internet United States of America

Hydroxatone, LLC Charged for things not requested! Internet

My wife was watching the Tyra Banks show. Tyra then announced the first 100 people to call a given phone number, would receive a free sample of "Hydrolyze eye Cream."  My wife called and was told she was the 85th caller, and qualified. The automated order system told her she would receive a two month supply of the product for just the cost of shipping which was $6.95. There was a 30 day trial period. If you didn't like the product within the 30 days, send it back. She then was told "because of  her order she would receive a Free $50 gas card, and a $25 Walmart gift card. Now doesn't that sound great" My wife responded "yes that does sound very nice".  She then found out that these things where really going to cost $11.95. Finding this, my wife responded no, no, no. she did not want them. The recording went on about how great these cards where. The system went on to say "we are going include a 2 day Caribbean cruise for just $99". Like we are going to fly to Florida from Nevada for a 2 day cruise! All this took about 45 minutes to get to ordering information. The next day my wife received a call from a real person. The cards had already been sent. She was given a cancellation number for the return. Four days later we received a box with two .05oz jars of eye cream. Upon checking my bank account I found not one, but two debits for $11.95. One for a "Diners Discount", and the other for a "Discount Club". We have no idea what these are. We have received nothing more in the mail. It is the description of these charges that we find fraudulent. I went to my bank to dispute these charges. No problem. In 2 days the charges were returned. Yesterday I found another charge for $2 from the same people. For what? These are small amounts of money. Marketing companies Like these, relay on the fact that most people don't check their bank statements to closely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 01:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroxatone-LLC/internet/Hydroxatone-LLC-Charged-for-things-not-requested-Internet-570091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroxatone, LLC