Complaint Review: Hydroxatone, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, August 18, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 18, 2010

• Reported By: sandy — Grand junction Colorado United States of America
Hydroxatone, LLC

Hydroxatone, LLC I called to cancel within 30 day free trial. company said I had to call back again 16th. I heard 18th. Chg'd $69.95 Internet

I called to cancel the free trial program well within the 30 day limit.  They said I had to call again by the 18th of August.  I called on the 18th, and they said I was supposed to call by the 16th, and charged my credit card $69.95.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2010 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroxatone-LLC/internet/Hydroxatone-LLC-I-called-to-cancel-within-30-day-free-trial-company-said-I-had-to-call-632704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroxatone, LLC