Complaint Review: Hydroxatone - urban nutrition

• Updated: Thu, November 10, 2011

• Reported By: haley — sacramento California United States of America
Hydroxatone - urban nutrition
310 hoboken hoboken, New Jersey United States of America

Hydroxatone - urban nutrition Urban Nutrition scam fraud fake dishonest, theif hoboken, New Jersey

Well my trouble is I ordered this so called miracle product for the skin, it promised unbelievable results, on the tv, radio, all media places. So I jumped the gun and ordered it. I ordered online and thought that was enough. However, what i had ordered was the risk free trial, and they told me if I liked my results that I would be billed, and if i didnt like it, to call and cancel my membership. This company asked me question after question saying I would recieve a free gas card, a free this, a free that. Then after my shipment came, I recieved no free anything, but they were happy to take my $1 start up fee from each offer, a total of 5. So I googled this company to find out if i cancel they will still charge me. So I called and canceled the product and even got a new bank card. Now there sending me notifications this one would be the 3rd since august. They are harrasing me when i clearly canceled. They say there going after my credit, however how can they do that when all they had was my old card number, name and address? I just want to know what I should do .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2011 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroxatone-urban-nutrition/hoboken-New-Jersey-07030/Hydroxatone-urban-nutrition-Urban-Nutrition-scam-fraud-fake-dishonest-theif-hoboken-Ne-796968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroxatone - urban nutrition