Complaint Review: Hydroxatone

• Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: David — Greensboro North Carolina USA
Hydroxatone
PO Box 310 - Hoboken, New Jersey 07030 Internet United States of America

Hydroxatone Urban Nutrition Get Your Funds Out Of The Billing Account You Provided Them Now ! Or Block Them If Possible. Internet

*General Comment: This Same Exact Thing Happened To Me

On Feb. 7 or 8, 2012 I ordered a 30 day trial of Hydroxatone for $1.99. I did this through one of those menus where one must "try" several of a plethora of products in order to qualify for points to join a marketing opportunity. None of the other services/products I selected have caused me any problem. On Feb. 9 they (Urban Nutrition) informed me it had been shipped. I received it not long after.
 On Mar. 5th I canceled:
            FROM:        David O......
TO:        Hydroxatone  Message flagged
Monday, March 5, 2012 5:29 PM
   You have a fine product but I Must cancel my account and refuse any further shipments or billing because I no longer have income to pay for such things.
Thanks for the sample.
Order Number: I1270A28D6E3D93F7
David O. [continued below]....
..........
  Around April 12 I got a letter in the mail saying I owed a total of $ 139.90 for the duration of product supply as though I had never canceled and was expected to pay for the entire duration of product supply. The letter was dated April 9 and stated this balance was due by April 29, signed, Jane Manning, Customer Relations.
  Now I cannot load more funds onto the Green Dot Visa card I used with them in fear they may grab money from it. (And, meanwhile the monthly fee for that card accrues...). I could cancel it but cannot presently afford a new replacement card.
  Today is May 17 and I have seen no such effort on that account as yet--but would such an attempt on their part show on my account if they have or do ?
  There's my report. I hope it is sufficiently inclusive. I am attaching photos of the letter. Further details are, of course, in the first-step field of this process.
               Thank You for your website and endeavors,
                                                                                    David O.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroxatone/internet/Hydroxatone-Urban-Nutrition-Get-Your-Funds-Out-Of-The-Billing-Account-You-Provided-Them-No-883924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroxatone

#1 General Comment

This Same Exact Thing Happened To Me

AUTHOR: Austin - (United States of America)

This same exact thing happened to me. With the same exact dates.

What will happen if we don't pay?

I'm not paying this ridiculous amount of money for something I already cancelled.