Complaint Review: Hydroxytone

• Updated: Mon, April 11, 2011

• Reported By: Pat — Rogers Arkansas United States of America
Hoboken, New Jersey United States of America

Hydroxytone Hydralyze False Advertising/ Failure to cancel Hoboken, New Jersey

I asked to participate in Hydroxytone's advertised research project by receiving a free trial sample of Hydrolyze, then reporting the results to them.  When I received 2 jars of the the product, plus a free sample of Hydroxytone Daily Essentials (5 packets of 4 vitamin supplements = 20 capsules) I DID NOT ORDER, they came with details stating that I should cancel by a certain date if I did not want to receive the Hydrolyze & be charged on an ongoing basis.  I returned the 2 jars of Hydrolyze for a shipping/handling fee of $8.  I called to cancel both products, & he assured me that he had cancelled both.
When I received my banking statement, there were charges  of +/- $65 for the Hydrolyze and +/- $33 for the free vitamins that I DID NOT ORDER.   I called Hydroxytone back and insisted that they refund my money.  The woman said that she had received the 2 jars of Hydrolyze & that she would make that refund; but she did not receive the vitamins back; so she would have to charge me the $33 for them, even though I DID NOT ORDER them.  Fortunately I did not open the vitamins; so I sent them back recently.  I haven't received a subsequent statement, so I don't know whether or not I shall be charged for another one, or for another package of vitamins.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroxytone/Hoboken-New-Jersey-/Hydroxytone-Hydralyze-False-Advertising-Failure-to-cancel-Hoboken-New-Jersey-716241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroxytone