• Report: #419080

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:clearwater Florida
Hyper Hoodia Labh
hyper hoodia lab.com Internet U.S.A.

Hyper Hoodia Lab took money out of account for pills I did not order Somewhere On Pacific Coast Internet

Saw add on line for acuiberry and colon cleanser 4.95 each and ordered them with my debit card . I received two different products that I did not order.When I checked my account I was charged 4.95 for each product and 74.45 for hyper hoodia lab that I did not order. Beware after a week you will find you account will be charged again for things you did not order.

I went on line to contact company to hear that I was to contact them to cancel all other diet poducts that they where going to send me and continue to take the money out of my account. So people beware you will have to go to your bank and cancel your debit card or they will drain your bank account. I called them and told them I wanted my money back and they said they would not return my money.I will never order anything on line again.

Elizabeth f
clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hyper-Hoodia-Labh/internet/Hyper-Hoodia-Lab-took-money-out-of-account-for-pills-I-did-not-order-Somewhere-On-Pacific-419080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hyper Hoodia Labh