• Report: #419885

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Bloomington California
Hyper Hoodia Labs-Superfood12
110 W 9th Street Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Superfood12 - Hyper Hoodia Labs I was deceived by Hyper Hoodia Labs Wilminton Delaware

Superfood 12 intentionally ripped me off by advertising a free trial of their food supplement No. 12. After receiving the product, a $74.45 charge appeared on my debit card statment under the title of U2 Bottom Two 1. Investment 800-277-1597.

I was told I agreed to join the club and that they would not credit my account which is a big fat lie!

The Service operator seemed very used to telling me this story and hung up on me when I continued to confront.

Something needs to be done, but I don't have the individual power to do anything.

Hopefully, some consumer organization will take this up and give me some relief.

Help!

Bert
Bloomington City, California

Bert
Bloomington, California
United States Minor Outlying Islands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hyper-Hoodia-Labs-Superfood12/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Superfood12-Hyper-Hoodia-Labs-I-was-deceived-by-Hyper-Hoodia-Labs-Wilminton-Delaware-419885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hyper Hoodia Labs-Superfood12