Complaint Review: Hyper Hoodia

• Submitted: Wed, July 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:tipp city Ohio
Hyper Hoodia
110 W. 9th St #665 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Hyper Hoodia Or Nutri Fit Or Nutri Food will steal money from you than laugh when they tell you they won't refund $ Wilmington Delaware

I had ordered the product online through a site that listed multiple products. The claim was to try their product for $4.97 for a 14 day trial. Then just over 2 weeks later I received a full bottle of the product and my card was charged $74.45. I was able to locate a phone number since no information was sent with the order and I did not open the additional product that was sent. When I called I got a girl that would not give her name, was very rude when I told her there was nothing on the site that I ordered from that said I needed to cancel within 14 days to stop additional shipments. She directed me to a site I had never seen before and argued with me that this is where I ordered. The site she directed me to promised 100% money back guarentee and she continued to laugh and tell me that I needed to claim that within 14 days. She then told me that she could give me a refund but did not feel like it. Sometimes she does and sometimes she doesn't, depends on how she feels. Again, let me say that she would not give her name and that there was no one else to speak to. I tried to call back in hopes of getting someone else and I keep getting her, laughing tell me I wasn't going to get my money back. I tried to cancel at this point so I would not be charged again, but she refused to give me a cancellation confirmation number. I have since cancelled my card and placed a fraud alert on my accounts. This company knows what it is doing, it is a scam to steal from you. Please tell me what my options are so I can stop them from doing this to someone else.

Penny
tipp city, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hyper-Hoodia/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Hyper-Hoodia-Or-Nutri-Fit-Or-Nutri-Food-will-steal-money-from-you-than-laugh-when-they-tel-466777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hyper Hoodia