dressed

• Submitted: Tue, December 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:Olympia Washington
Hyper Hoodia
Hyper Labs 110 W 9th Street, # 665 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Hyper Hoodia Rip off with Free Trial Offer Wilmington Delaware

After seeing the online ads for a free 14 day trial with a shipping charge of $4.97, I thought I would give in and try the stuff. However there was no packing slip, no contact information that I could find on the bottle. I did not see that I had to actively cancel the order within 14 days, and they gave me no means to do so.

After having recieved two bottles and being billed $69.00 on my credit card for each one, I finally did a web search and found the company. Of course on the web page, everything is clear, but not on the pop up ads that show up on the internet. They did cancel my order, however they will not take the pills back or refund my money, although they are still in the sealed envelopes that I got them in. I am not saying the product doesn't work, only that the "free trial" pills gave me severe migraine headaches. This company is deceptive in every way, and they prey on you with their deceptive advertising.

Melody
Olympia, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hyper-Hoodia/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Hyper-Hoodia-Rip-off-with-Free-Trial-Offer-Wilmington-Delaware-401986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hyper Hoodia