Complaint Review: Hypermail

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: John — Internet Internet
Hypermail
40 S Prospect Ave 2nd Floor Roselle Internet United States of America

Hypermail James Celli Scam. Does not work. Do not use. Did not deliver product. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Biased Review - Very Spammy Email Being Sent

I purchased a Pro package for $209 monthly subscription. As part of the package I was sold a Spam Score Checker. I was later informed (about month later) they no longer give you this as it did not work. I was very angry about this as this was a reason I chose this company as I wanted this tool. I told them I was missold and I cancelled my subscription, I asked for half my money back. Which I think was more than reasonable. They did not care. All they did was wave their no refund terms to me without listening to my point that they did not deliver the complete package. I asked numerous times where is the Spam Score Checker but they would just ignore more. To date they still have the Spam Score Checker as part of there package you buy. But it does not exists.

I also had a huge issue with the actual delivery of emails. To date none of the campaigns I sent delivered. They kept coming back with more reasons but regardless of fixing them it still did not work. I always added my names and friends names onto the email list to ensure we received emails and despite the report saying, 'completed' I nor my friends never received a single email from any campaigns. I think I ran about 8 - 1- different campaigns. It was very frustrating.

Other issues included; I contacted my account manager a few times and he never responded to any of my emails. I was later told he was not the correct person to write to despite him first sending me and email introducing him self as my point of contact. I found this very confusing and your would expect at the very least he would forward my email onto someone else to answer not just ignore it and then blame the customer. Another issue, sometimes the entire website would go down for days on end without any explanation or acknowledgement. It was strange.

The most frustrating part was the lack of support. There support includes 2 short video. The first video is about how to log in, which is so silly as your already logged in if you are watching the video from the members section! The other video is very basic, neither videos show you how to create an actual email campaign from start to finish which is the entire point of the website. So your left with very little instructions on a half delivered product. Its appalling and a total SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hypermail/internet/Hypermail-James-Celli-Scam-Does-not-work-Do-not-use-Did-not-deliver-product-Internet-1043357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hypermail

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Biased Review - Very Spammy Email Being Sent

AUTHOR: jcelli - ()

This customer called in complaining about our spam-score checker. Yes, our automated spam-score checker system was temporarily down but we still have a live customer service rep that specializes in spam detection and how to tweak the email to make it into the inbox.

Our spam keyword specialist was on the phone with this customer for over an hour trying to explain that his email had too many spammy keywords in the title. However, he refused to listen and was just worried about his automatic spam score checker when he had a live real person spam checker on the phone.