Complaint Review: Hyundai Motor FInance

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: andrelrs — Shrewsbury Massachusetts United States of America
Hyundai Motor FInance
10550 Talbert Ave. Fountain Valley CA 92708-6031 10550 Talbert Ave, California United States of America

Hyundai Motor FInance Rude costumer service 10550 Talbert Ave, California

*UPDATE Employee: Offer of Assistance

*Consumer Comment: easy fix

I have been a Hyundai client since April of 2011, and that is when my nightmare with costumer service began, to this date I have talked to ONE CSR that was polite, respectful and helpful, all the others were rude, whenever i try to make my payment, first step a log on onto to website to avoid paying their fee which is $3.95 with the automatic system or $7.00 with a CSR over the phone, the website payment system is always not working, I have never been able to process a payment online,

so my nightmare continues and gets worse when i need to call them, when i call i try to make my payment which is on a lease account with the automatic system, the system never recognizes my lease account #, therefore i get transferred the their CSR's that for some reason do recognize my lease account number and are never understandable with the situation that both their website and automatic payment system are not working properly and they wanna charge me with the $7 fee,

today is february 02 2013 and i have spoken with ONE CSR that i can't complain about, all the others are really rude i don't feel like they treat me as a costumer, there was one time back in June of 2012 that when i was trying to make my payments i have had calls hung up on me, 50mns+ waiting time to speak with a real person and other issues, also i have had trouble with my billing, tried to spoke with a supervisor that could be worse than his CSR's, very very very rude and disrespectful.

I am honestly done with this company and i can't wait until my lease expires so I can never get to deal with them and their rude employees. I am a CSR myself and I know how a client should be treated and they definitively not an example to be followed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hyundai-Motor-FInance/10550-Talbert-Ave-California-92708-603/Hyundai-Motor-FInance-Rude-costumer-service-10550-Talbert-Ave-California-1007779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hyundai Motor FInance

Offer of Assistance

AUTHOR: Hyundai Motor Finance - (United States of America)

My name is Richard Kirkreit and I am the CARE Manager at Hyundai Motor Finances corporate office. I look forward to assisting you with any concerns you have. When you have a moment, please contact me at (949) 732-2857 or via email at CAREdepartment@hcamerica.com. I can be reached Monday-Friday, 7AM-4PM Pacific Time.

easy fix

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

You could avoid the fees by mailing them a check. The word is customer NOT costumer.