Complaint Review: Hyundai USA

• Reported By: G. Antonaros — Inyokern California United States of America
Hyundai USA
Torrence Ca Internet United States of America

Hyundai USA 2012 Sonata 3 engines replaced in 6,500 miles , Internet

I bought a 2012 Hyundai Sonata in May 2012. At less then 3,000 miles the engine threw a piston and left me stranded. After a new engine was installed, about 1,500 miles later or 4,500 miles on the car that second engine failed. Now on my third engine with problems. Corporate office said they'd send a Field Engineer out to check it out, the dealers service agent says that's a lie no one ever contacted them or came to see the car. The Corporate people quit taking my calls and won't answer my emails.

I our modern business world I would not believe a company would behave as Hyundai has in my case. I think their actions border on criminal fraud. Even if we ackknowledge every manufacture can radomly produce a lemon, the fact they would lie and cheat to avoid solving the problem is all I need to know to never again buy their product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hyundai-USA/internet/Hyundai-USA-2012-Sonata-3-engines-replaced-in-6500-miles-Internet-928214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hyundai USA