Complaint Review: I Am A Mother To An Angel

• Reported By: Delaware
I Am A Mother To An Angel
Internet USA

I Am A Mother To An Angel AKA IAAMTAA SCAMMER! , Florence Internet, SC

Paid in Febraury, still haven't received merchadise as of June 28th, 2013. I ordered merchandise through I Am A Mother of an Angel back in February and was quoted 4 to 12 weeks, which in and of itself is absurd. I was invoiced via Paypal and paid promptly. I contact the seller in the beginning of May and was told that she would have them out soon. At the end of June now, I have received nothing but a nasty email. I contact Paypal and was able to get my money back but that is not only the case.

Come to find out, she does this a lot and has had several business identities where she has done the same thing! Not surprising from a scammer that preys on grieving mothers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Am-A-Mother-To-An-Angel/internet/I-Am-A-Mother-To-An-Angel-AKA-IAAMTAA-SCAMMER-Florence-Internet-SC-1062839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I Am A Mother To An Angel