Complaint Review: I BUY POWER - IBUYPOWER Aka CYBERPOWER Aka AMERICAN FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES

• Submitted: Wed, April 25, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 25, 2007

• Reported By:Lansdowne Pennsylvania
I BUY POWER - IBUYPOWER Aka CYBERPOWER Aka AMERICAN FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES
602 Monterey Pass Road Monterey Park, California U.S.A.

Cyberpower, Ibuypower, American Future Technologies I BUY POWER - IBUYPOWER SCAMMERS!! Sell low grade machines that constantly break, make you pay shipping, send back broken producs, tech support hangs up on you!!! Ripoff Monterey Park California

I bought a nearly $2000 laptop from these people on a recommendation of a friend. when i first got it it was very hot running and not too stable but it worked. then a month or so later it breaks down completely, the thing literally burned. so i RMA it at my expense, they take nearly 2 months to get it back to me, it still runs hot and unstable and about 2 months later the thing totally breaks again. i call up, i ask for a refund, they give me an RMA number then promptly hang up while i am talking. STAY AWAY please for your own well being.

Joseph
Lansdowne, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2007 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-BUY-POWER-IBUYPOWER-Aka-CYBERPOWER-Aka-AMERICAN-FUTURE-TECHNOLOGIES/Monterey-Park-California-91754/Cyberpower-Ibuypower-American-Future-Technologies-I-BUY-POWER-IBUYPOWER-SCAMMERS-Sel-245662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I BUY POWER - IBUYPOWER Aka CYBERPOWER Aka AMERICAN FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES