Complaint Review: I BUY POWER - IBUYPOWER Aka CYBERPOWER Aka AMERICAN FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES

• Submitted: Mon, January 25, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 25, 2010

• Reported By: Roger — Swannanoa North Carolina United States of America
I BUY POWER - IBUYPOWER Aka CYBERPOWER Aka AMERICAN FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES

I BUY POWER - IBUYPOWER ,CYBERPOWER , AMERICAN FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES ibuypower refuses to ship entire order Internet

I ordered a computer from this company via newegg.com.  On my invoice it plainly states that an upgrade to windows7 will be supplied.  After waiting several months on what I expected to be a postal service delivery and not getting the promised upgrade I was directed toward ibuypower's customer service by newegg.com.  Upon explaining my problem, I was told that I should have received a coupon with the computer shipment, which I did not.  I was also told that all coupons had been given out and there were none left.  I was escalated up to a supervisor (Danny) who took my contact information and told me he would contact me with an answer of how this would be rectified.  Several days later, I called back and spoke with this same gentleman who told me there was nothing they could do and he had been told by his supervisor that they would not rectify the situation.  I then asked to speak to this supervisor (Lee). [continued below]....
.....  He told me that I had received the coupon and had lost it, which is not the case.  He questioned my character by insinuating that I was lying about the situation.  I asked him several times if they were refusing to supply me with what I had paid for and his answer each time was yes.  I will proceed with legal action and report this as a fraud case concerning this company.  Do not trust what these people tell you.  Other people have reported getting incorrect parts in their systems and the company refusing to rectify.  This is nothing more than a scam shop on a grand scale.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-BUY-POWER-IBUYPOWER-Aka-CYBERPOWER-Aka-AMERICAN-FUTURE-TECHNOLOGIES/internet/I-BUY-POWER-IBUYPOWER-CYBERPOWER-AMERICAN-FUTURE-TECHNOLOGIES-ibuypower-refuses-to-s-559945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I BUY POWER - IBUYPOWER Aka CYBERPOWER Aka AMERICAN FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES