Complaint Review: I C Financial

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2007

• Reported By:Grand Saline Texas
I C Financial
316 California Ave Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

I C Financial, Mr. Stetson, Anthony Volente, Brent Wise, Sarah, Rebecca Stein This organization was contracted to provide assistance in wrting a proposal for government assistance for a horse breeding business. Reno Nevada

The firm was found during an internet search for grant assistance. The representative sounded legitimate, after a search to determine legitamacy, we agreed to their terms. We were promised a "package" of material and assistance on compiling a business plan. We received no such package, but an email from Ms. Stein and asked for the business plan to be submitted. After several calls to Anthony Volente, Mr. Stetson, Sarah, and Brent Wise, we received no "package" of material and no follow up assistance with the business plan. We were then contacted by another organization, National Process Center, based in Norfolk Va., informing us that I C Financial was a scam.

On further investigation, on this site, we discovered we were not alone.

I am in the process of filling out a complaint to be filed with the Nevada Attorney General's office.

My hope is that these individuals will be apprehended and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and restitution be made.

Grand Saline, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2007 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-C-Financial/Reno-Nevada-89509/I-C-Financial-Mr-Stetson-Anthony-Volente-Brent-Wise-Sarah-Rebecca-Stein-This-organiz-266447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I C Financial