Virgin

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2007

• Reported By:Juneau Wisconsin
I C Financials
316 California Avenue Suite 649 Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

I C Financials Promised me grant money to start a small business. Reno Nevada

I was looking for some grant writing help to start a small business where I live. The community is small and not many people here have a lot of money. I wanted to be able to bring nice things to them and not have the high prices as the bigger stores do. I C Financials called me and told me they were able to help me in getting money to start a small business. They asked me to send them $479.00 and the process would be complete in 12-15 weeks. They told me the check would be send to me at my home. I sent the money to them on 7/18/07 express mail as asked. During this process I called and talked to Carla Jameson on 7/20/07, David Brent on 7/25/07, and Sara Abraham on 7/26/07 to make sure it was on the legal side. I was assured I would be called and everything was going smoothly for my grant. Now when I try to call the number given to me I get a recorded message saying that the number has been blocked. It has been 20 weeks and I have still not heard anything from them. I sent them a letter after 18 weeks asking them to contact me and it was returned to me 10 days later saying it was undeliverable. I tried to make things better for my home town and now I can not do this for them. Please help me to fix this.

Julie
Juneau, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2007 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-C-Financials/Reno-Nevada-89509/I-C-Financials-Promised-me-grant-money-to-start-a-small-business-Reno-Nevada-295657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I C Financials