Complaint Review: I C Services

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2007

• Reported By:Lawrenceville Georgia
I C Services
www. ic services.org Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

I C Services Was suppose to help find me a grant after my military service, took my money and disconnected the phones. ripoff Beaverton Oregon

pretty much the same as the other cases. they were suppose to help me with getting grant for college after 6 months of the run around. they finally disconnected the phone number i was calling. they told me to speak with a MR. Wilcox who never returned my phone calls and he was the only manager availble.

There are a few more names of people that i was able to collect and a couple voice mails i have from the company after i tried to get a refund. I didnt even receive the packet of information that i paid for.

For months no one would return my phone calls. I got a contract from them and was told to send my payment by moner order only because they didnt want any personal information. after 6 months i filed a report with better business bureau and about 2 weeks later bbb emaild me that the company was unresponsive. i was also able to record some of the phone calls i had with mr. wilcox before they blocked my number.

Sicasutra22
Lawrenceville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2007 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-C-Services/Beaverton-Oregon/I-C-Services-Was-suppose-to-help-find-me-a-grant-after-my-military-service-took-my-money-268203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I C Services