Complaint Review: I C System Inc

• Updated: Sat, May 21, 2011

• Reported By: I don''t THINK so! — Dallas Texas United States of America
I C System Inc
444 Hwy 96 E Saint Paul, Minnesota United States of America

I C System Inc Trying to collect after discharged Bankruptcy 2 years later Saint Paul , Minnesota

Unfortunately I had to file a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Feb 2009. All creditors were notified and the Bankruptcy was discharged June 2009. I pulled my credit report 2 weeks ago. I C System Inc reported to the credit reporting agencies in Jan 2011 2 years LATER current collection activity on the account that was discharged in 2009. My credit reports states on 2 reports Seriously Past Due account in collection. This just popped up in January of this year. I called I C Sytem Inc and was told I had to prove my bankruptcy status, they will call me in 24 hours to collect the debt. I was informed that they didn't have a record of it and demanding payment. However in reviewing my credit report 2 weeks BEFORE I made the phone call, all of the three credit reporting agencies has accurate info on the discharged status of this account with I C System Inc in the remarks section of this collector Bankruptcy Discharged. IC System filed a "new" collection activity report with the credit reporting agencies in Jan of this year. This has reduced my credit score that I am trying to rebuild. Hence, I've contacted my bankruptcy attorney. This company is in violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. The discharge judgement is being violated, and so is my attempt at improving my credit. I am notifying The State Attorney's General's office as well as the Federal Trade Commision. For all Bankruptcy filers......PLEASE check your credit after the bankruptcy has been discharged!!!!! It took over 2 years for this company to say i'm still at fault! Had I not checked my credit I would not have known.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2011 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-C-System-Inc/Saint-Paul-Minnesota-55127/I-C-System-Inc-Trying-to-collect-after-discharged-Bankruptcy-2-years-later-Saint-Paul-M-731827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I C System Inc