• Report: #919839

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: Kathy — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
I Can Save Everyday
147 North Cameron Street Harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

I Can Save Everyday Green Tea Fit They took $78.41 for a product that I returned during a trial period. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

I ordered a "trial" offer of the Green Tea Fit from I Can Save Everyday on June 7.  On June 15, I decided to return the product unopened.  I sent an email requesting return instructions.  I sent the product back to:

I Can Save Everyday
Attn:  Green Tea Fit
RMA# 347023 (this was also my membership number)
147 North Cameron Street
Harrisburg, PA  17101

The box was mailed back on June 19 by first class mail.

Today, July 30, I was checking my bank statement and noticed a charge from E Fit Daily at 866-550-2151  for $78.41!!!

Even though I sent the product back they still charged me!!!

I want my money back!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Can-Save-Everyday/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17101/I-Can-Save-Everyday-Green-Tea-Fit-They-took-7841-for-a-product-that-I-returned-during-a-919839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I Can Save Everyday