Complaint Review: I-Ella the list

• Reported By: Liz — Quakertown Pennsylvania
I-Ella the list
New York, New York USA

I-Ella the list Paid 2 Months ago, still haven't received bag New York New York

Save Your Money, and Stay Away from this Company.  You will be immediatly charged but won't ever receive your product, or a return phone call or email.  I bought a bag for $140, which included shipping on May 8th.  It's now June 25th and I have yet to receive my bag, or any info. about when or if one will ever ship.  I tried e-mailing them at their multiple emails numerious times.  I also called their company and left multiple messages.  I tried calling their CEO's phone number, but the call won't go through.  I have left messages on their Facebook page, and all they did was delete them, along with the multiple questions from other people asking about their bags.  I have made every effort to contact this company, to find out what is going on, or to get my money back.  All they did was avoid me, like the plague.  So to everyone else out there,learn from my mistake, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2014 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Ella-the-list/New-York-New-York/I-Ella-the-list-Paid-2-Months-ago-still-havent-received-bag-New-York-New-York-1157345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I-Ella the list