Complaint Review: I FRIENDS

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2003

• Reported By:South Portland Maine
Internet U.S.A.

I FRIENDS ripoff charged credit card dropped charges, was boyfriend going to the site Internet

I don't know everything to this story, but my boyfriends credit card bill came in the mail and there were three seperate charges from I-friends. I called up the company and asked what they were about. They told me it was a chat site, so I continued to see how the charges accured.

The lady was a b***h and wouldn't help me out much, so I waited until my boyfriend came home. I had him call the company and get the charges taken off, he said he hasn't been to the sites. So, they dropped the charges. The next month later, there they were again, but this time it was half the cost of the previous month. So again, we went to the phone and called them.

They dropped the charges again and we have never heard from them again. I don;t know if my boyfriend was going to the site and lying to me or not, but I was not paying my money for that s**t.

South Portland, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2003 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-FRIENDS/internet/I-FRIENDS-ripoff-charged-credit-card-dropped-charges-was-boyfriend-going-to-the-site-Inte-63951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I FRIENDS