I have applied for a VA loan through I Freedom Direct in April and was pre-approved for a VA mortgage. After finding a house in which I was interested in, I had sent all documentation to Matt Glenn for the process of underwriting. While my application was going through the underwriting process, I was informed that I might have to satisfy a judgment that was rendered in 2006 that is listed on my credit report. This judgment use to be on my Trans Union credit report, but after I had disputed it with the credit agency, it was removed from my report, but Experian refuses to remove it. I have documentation that I was deployed to Iraq when this judgment was rendered and I have petitioned the court in Romeo, MI to vacate the judgment, but I will have to physically appear in court, which is inconvenient due to I live in Georgia and I work in Indiana and the only days the court hears these cases are on Monday's. The next issue was when I attempted to contact Great Seneca Financial Corp, the company who brought the judgment against me, and found out they are out of business. I was suppose to close on my house on the 8th of June, 2011, but I can't pay this to satisfy the judgment because the company is out of business, I can't get a court date until 27 June, 2011, and now underwriting is holding up my closing until this judgment is vacated. My wife and I are stressed out and don't know what to do and Matt Glenn won't return my phone calls to inform me if my closing is still on for the 8th. The current home owners are now worried that the deal will fall through and this has been a complete nightmare. All of this because some company sued for judgment when I was deployed and I didn't appear in court. No notice or nothing, and I can't get this mark off of my credit report even though I had sent all documentation in writing to Experian. I even asked Matt to talk to the underwriter and convince them that I will get this motion vacated and still proceed with the closing on the 8th, but no call since the 2nd. This may not sound like a rip-off, but I have no where else to turn to and I have even tried to contact an attorney to get this situation rectified. How can an underwriter hold up a closing when I have sent documentation after documentation to prove that I was indeed deployed and that this judgment is bogus?