Complaint Review: I-Friends

• Submitted: Fri, August 26, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, August 26, 2005

• Reported By:boone Iowa
, Iowa U.S.A.

I-Friends ripoff I-Friends charging my account does anyone even know what it is, is this legal internet

I am so sorry to see that other people have had this problem.

I had no idea what it was. One day I checked my debit account and there was an overdraft fee. Hmmmm. I know how to balance my check book. Well,i looked at my statement and it said that I had been charged from I-friends(whatever that is). So it had put me in the hole .15 cent thus causing me to overdraft. I now have overdraft fee of thirty dollars for -.15 cents?..... thats a whole other rip-off report. So does anyone know if this is legal. I looked back at my statement and they have charged me 50.00 on it. I am so madd that they are doing this to people, that I am thinking about taking them to court over the small amount for the princaple. I feel like thatI have been stole from and I can not stand theifs.

Anyway if any one has any informatiom. PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

boone, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2005 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Friends/Iowa-50036/I-Friends-ripoff-I-Friends-charging-my-account-does-anyone-even-know-what-it-is-is-this-l-155120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I-Friends