Complaint Review: I Game Tester

• Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:Lee's Summit Missouri
I Game Tester
www.igametester.com Internet U.S.A.

Igametester.com; I Game Tester sold a non-existant product with a faulty money back guarantee and provides a non-existant email Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Support - We'd by happy to help you.

This site promises useful tools, forums, information, and much more in a video game testing market. They also offer in multiple places a 30 day money back guarantee with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Once you sign up, register, and pay it redirects you to a small web page with many unuseful links and once you leave there is no way to get back to it. Upon returning to main page and following the "contact us" link, I was given an email address that after sending an unsatisfied money back request within 24 hours of purchase, I was told that the email is non existant. No way to contact them and no way to access anything more than before paying the introductory fee. Ripped off, unfortunately. However I did get the link that is supposedly worth $35:

Hope you enjoy this piece of garbage on me.

Justin
Lee's Summit, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Game-Tester/internet/Igametestercom-I-Game-Tester-sold-a-non-existant-product-with-a-faulty-money-back-guaran-312794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I Game Tester

Support - We'd by happy to help you.

AUTHOR: Jay - (U.S.A.)

Justin,

Sorry, you had trouble accessing the guides, tools, listings and game testing community on our site. We offer those features and more. We'd be happy to update your logins and help you use all of the features mentioned on our site. If you're entirely unsatisfied we'd be happy to offer a refund.

We also offer a full ticket system and support area for our members:

Again Justin, sorry for the misunderstanding and we look forward to a full resolution.

Best,