beer

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Shintagirl — Gresham Oregon United States of America
I Love Dooney

I Love Dooney Knockoff product , Internet

I purchased a Dooney and Bourke Nylon Wristlet from them through Amazon.  The product I received came with a registration card, but the product could not be registered.  It was not an actual Dooney and Bourke product.  Dooney DOES NOT use two different colors of stitching material on their bags, as this one had.  Plus, the registration number was not sewn into the bag, as Dooney always does.  It was a small sticker inside the bag.  So, when I tried to register it anyway, just to see what would happen, the response from Dooney was that it was not a valid number.  Big Surprise!  It had no Dooney tag inside, only a Made in China tag.  When I complained, Amazon sent them my complaint, and they immediately agreed to refund my money after I return the product (so I won't have future proof of the fake product).  However, I do have a picture of what I received, just in case.  I will NEVER buy anything from them again, and am reporting them to our fraud dept., as I work in law enforcement.  Buyer Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Love-Dooney/internet/I-Love-Dooney-Knockoff-product-Internet-999886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I Love Dooney