Complaint Review: I Love My Virgin Hair

• Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: jnspeas — tobaccoville North Carolina United States of America
I Love My Virgin Hair
133 NE 2nd Ave Miami, Florida United States of America

I Love My Virgin Hair The Glam Hair Company Didn't receive my purchase and refused to give refund. Terrible customer service! Miami, Florida

*General Comment: please help

The seller sent the item to the wrong address even though I was told she could send it to the address I wanted. Never received the item, and she said she would resend it. She didn't have the product I ordered in stock so I said I would wait.

After continuous emails requesting the status of my order she finally just said she would give me a refund. I emailed the seller for nearly a week asking for information on the refund, and she never gave it to me. She finally just flat out said she wouldn't give me a refund basically because I kept emailing her.

I've now had to file claims against her to get my money. She was rude, had the worst customer service ever, did not maintain a good buyer-seller contact relationship, and had terrible business manners. So unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Love-My-Virgin-Hair/Miami-Florida-33132/I-Love-My-Virgin-Hair-The-Glam-Hair-Company-Didnt-receive-my-purchase-and-refused-to-give-907331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I Love My Virgin Hair

#1 General Comment

please help

AUTHOR: chardaway - (United States of America)

Did you ever receive your refund and did your claim go through?