Complaint Review: I Love Poparazzi

• Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: Honesty — Washington Washington DC United States of America
I Love Poparazzi
California Internet United States of America

I Love Poparazzi BEWARE ....PRODUCTS SHIPPED (IF SHIPPED ) DAMAGED! THEY DO NOT REPLACE OR REFUND, Internet

I would like to warn all customers and potential customers of the brand "Poparazzi" jewelry and accessories.  The brand has become infamously popular on the hit television reality show "Basketball Wives".  I am not the type of customer who is so concerned with the price of an item but more so the quality of the product is most important to me.  Let me first state that I placed an order in August, 2011 and did not receive the order (after several request via email...mind you I paid in full for the products at the time of the order) until November, 2011.

All of the earrings (three pair to be exact) were damaged. This was the second order that I received and returned damaged goods;however, I never received a  refund.  I immediately contacted the company again via email (the company will not provide you with a telephone number or address) who requested for me to send the products back for replacements.

After numerous emails, bank charge backs, not receiving another order (which was placed during the interim)  I did not receive the merchandise.  Poparazzi, Amber and all of affiliates literally took my money with out any remorse.  I don't know how they sleep at night! Just because a company offers products to celebrities does not mean they are honest!  Beware of the this company!  It is not fair for a company to literally take our money!  POPARAZZI did this to me!  They must be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Love-Poparazzi/internet/I-Love-Poparazzi-BEWARE-PRODUCTS-SHIPPED-IF-SHIPPED-DAMAGED-THEY-DO-NOT-REPLACE-O-866561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I Love Poparazzi