Complaint Review: I M S - Consolidated Media Services - W C P

• Submitted: Thu, November 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, November 06, 2003

• Reported By:Kent Washington
I M S - Consolidated Media Services - W C P
4450 California Ave. Suite K268 Bakersfield, California U.S.A.

I M S - Consolidated Media Services - W C P "Trying to reach you with good news!" mailer Bakersfield California

Glad I found this website a while ago. I received one of their postcards as well. My girlfriend said to call them and find out what this was about. I told her to hang on and came here. Sure enouf, here was the address but with a different name. Thought I would post this so everyone knows they are now going by I M S on their return postage.

After reading the original post on 1/2/02 I tried their webpage (the one in the post and what I posted above). Needless to say the webpage is "Under Construction".
Be warned people.

Mark
Kent, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2003 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-M-S-Consolidated-Media-Services-W-C-P/Bakersfield-California-93309/I-M-S-Consolidated-Media-Services-W-C-P-Trying-to-reach-you-with-good-news-mailer-B-71196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I M S - Consolidated Media Services - W C P