• Report: #920664

Complaint Review: I Mortgage Services

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Harold — Flint Michigan U.S.A.
I Mortgage Services
2570 Boyce Plaza Road Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

I Mortgage Services Deadbeat company orders Real Estate Appraisal then cancels order and refuses to Pay Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Ex Homebuilder employee here, familiar with IMortgage

Appraisers if you are thinking of doing any business with these guys I have TWO words for you. RUN FOREST!

I accepted 5 appraisal orders from these guys. I completed 2 of the order completely and they continually requested changes. I attempted to resolve the issues they had over and over then out of no where they cancelled the orders and said I refused to make changes to the report. They said they would pay me a trip fee for both appraisal and I told them I did the complete appraisal so I should be paid a full fee. They rejected this. I visited the other 3 properties and did work on all three appraisals, but I did not complete a report on any of the other three. So they owed me for these properties, but they refused to pay even a trip fee.

They paid me nothing and refused to pay so I contacted the BBB. At this point they said they would pay me $300 if I signed a release. I refused to sign a release and thus they refused to pay me a dime. I did over $1,100 worth of work and they want to pay me $300. I contacted the company that hired I Mortgage Services to order appraisals and they gave me the run around. Be careful with these guys they will screw you in a heartbeat.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 12:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Mortgage-Services/-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15241/I-Mortgage-Services-Deadbeat-company-orders-Real-Estate-Appraisal-then-cancels-order-and-920664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I Mortgage Services

Ex Homebuilder employee here, familiar with IMortgage

AUTHOR: Fedup - (U.S.A.)

I am an "ex" homebuilder employee who is familiar with IMortgage, if this is the same company.  I am an "ex" employee for many good reasons, and what you are sharing sparked my interest.

You are correct, do NOT sign anything right now.  Keep detailed communication logs for yourself, who says what, date and time.

Report everything that has happened to you, to your local governmental and licensing offices.  If you were treated unfairly, blackballed or other wise hurt from performing your honest and ethical work activity, you have good reason to report what happened.

Call your local department of corporations and tell them in detail what has happened.  Also call your local department of Real Estate, Office of appraisers, or Real Estate Division, and report what happened.

I would like to know more details, if the 2 appraisals you did generate, were for FHA financing???  I would also like to know if you brought in values "lower" than the sales price, and if the appraisals were for new homes or resale homes?