• Report: #872022

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: Disgruntled Customer — Aventura Florida United States of America
I Need A Clean
Internet, Florida United States of America

I Need A Clean INeedAClean.com I Need A Clean Is A Total Rip Off Internet, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: I am here to help you find a solution to your problem!

I found I Need A Clean through a Google Ad, and payed $130 for 6 hours of cleaning. The maids never showed up, nor did I ever receive a call saying they would be late. I had to call to ask what the status of my order was.

When I finally gave up after 3 hours of waiting, past the time I was told, I requested a refund and was told if would be 8-10 days before I would be refunded. Still waiting 3 weeks later.

If you're looking for a fast way to lose a hundred bucks, call INeedAClean.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2012 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Need-A-Clean/Internet-Florida-/I-Need-A-Clean-INeedACleancom-I-Need-A-Clean-Is-A-Total-Rip-Off-Internet-Florida-872022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I Need A Clean

I am here to help you find a solution to your problem!

AUTHOR: iNeedaClean, Inc. - (United States of America)

Hello,

I am a customer service representative for I Need A Clean, we pride ourselves in customer satisfaction. It is a shame you had a bad experience with us. We are a great company, have great prices, and have HUNDREDS of satisfied customers.

I want to help you fix your problem, I ASSURE you that we take care of all of our customers. All you had to do was contact us by either phone, or e-mail and I am sure I, or any of our customer service representatives would have helped you solve your problem.

All refunds are processed between 2 and 5 days depending on your bank. If for some reason you haven't got your money back, I ask for you to contact us and we will take care of you. We are not a rip off like this website says. We have a great reputation, and in fact this is the only bad review we've EVER gotten.