Complaint Review: I Need a Clean, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Angelica — Carol Stream Illinois United States of America
I Need a Clean, Inc.

I Need a Clean, Inc. ineedaclean.com Complete Rip Off, Horrible Service Internet

I had I Need a Clean, Inc. come to my house on Friday to clean prior to a party I was having the next day. They said I would get a call between 9a and 5p to let me know when they were coming. I called several times during the day to get a time estimate, because i found it very strange that a company would come to my house at 5p and clean until 9p on a Friday night. Seemed odd. They finally called around 4p to say they would be there within the house. They showed up at 5p.

It was two young girls, maybe around 17 or 18. I gave them a list of what I wanted clean. Most of the work I had completed ahead of time, so I just wanted to have them focus on the floors, bathrooms, stove, microwave, etc... I repeatedly said that floors were the number one priority...

They started on the basement. They spent an hour and a half on the basement washing the floors and cleaning the bathroom. I started getting anxious because the basement was the least of my worries. I could hear them giggling and talking on the phone while they were cleaning.

They then came upstairs and two of them went into my half bathroom and cleaned it for 45 minutes. First of all, you can barely fit 2 people in that bathroom and 2nd of all, it should not take 45 minutes to clean it, since i had already done most of the work.

So at this point i only had about an hour and 45 minutes left with them. They finally moved on to the kitchen (hadn't yet touched the living room). They spent about 45 min cleaning the stove which was bad and it did end up looking pretty good at the end (probably the only thing that they did well). I finally decided to say something when there was only an hour left. I told them they should forget about everything else in the kitchen and start doing the floors, since that was the number one priority the whole time. One girl said, dont worry, we will get to it.

WIth only 30 minutes left and still no floors cleaned, they invited 2 of their friends into my home to finish up. Needless to say, the floors looked horrible. They didnt even move the garbage can or floor rugs to clean under them. I started pointing it out to them, and the went back to rewash it. I then took a rag and windex and started wiping along the corners of the floor. The rag was so dirty. They watched me do it and didnt say a word.

They didnt manage their time at all, they didnt prioritize what I asked, they were talking on their phones all night, inviting random strangers in my house... This was a complete disaster and is not how a real business should be run.

I ended up spending the next 3 hours recleaning my floors.  A complete waste of 200 bucks.

The next morning i called to complain. A girl answered, who I really think was actually the girl that cleaned my house the night before. She said no manager was in, but she would try to get a hold of 'corporate' for me. I never heard back. I want my damn money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Need-a-Clean-Inc/internet/I-Need-a-Clean-Inc-ineedacleancom-Complete-Rip-Off-Horrible-Service-Internet-959281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I Need a Clean, Inc.

illusion