Complaint Review: I Need a Clean

• Submitted: Sat, June 08, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: christi — evanston Illinois
I Need a Clean
2637 E Atlantic Blvd #21942 Pompano Beach, FL 3306 Chicago Metra Area, Illinois USA

I Need a Clean No worth 10% of what I paid. Chicago Metra Area Illinois

I just moved into a new house and it was dirty. I wanted someone to help me wipe down the walls, clean the baseboards, steam the floors and to clean the two bathrooms and the refrigerator. I asked for 3-4 cleaning professionals and got two girls ages 17-19.

They had no idea what they were doing. One girl just walked around and peeked in the different rooms and never comitted to anything. Finally, I asked her to clean the bathroom downstairs and I swear she went in, turned on the water, and took a nap. I got a few hours of work from the other girl when I was working in the same room as her but she wasn't strong and very slow. I felt like she was 12 years old cleaning for the first time. For a 12 year old, it would have been a great job but not when I'm paying 40 dollars an hour per girl.

When I asked her to clean the refrigerator that was all I got out of her for the rest of the time. She spent two hours cleaning it. It was much improved but not two hours worth or 80 dollars worth of cleaning. I don't think the other girl cleaned anything. I really want half of my money back. My bill was for 382 and I was supposed to get everything steamed clean. I didn't get anything.

A few of my friends came over and were like, what did the cleaning crew do? I'm asking the same thing. Biggest waste of my money in the last two years easy. I am having a hard time letting it go. Frustrating!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Need-a-Clean/Chicago-Metra-Area-Illinois-60201/I-Need-a-Clean-No-worth-10-of-what-I-paid-Chicago-Metra-Area-Illinois-1057592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I Need a Clean