Complaint Review: I R I Golf Group

• Reported By: newaukumgolfer — Tucson Arizona United States of America
I R I Golf Group
111512 El Camino Real San Diego Ca Internet United States of America

I R I Golf Group Jeff Silverstein Got ripped off Internet

*Author of original report: green valley course won't honor coupons

*Author of original report: green valley coupons

*General Comment: jack

*General Comment: Jack

*General Comment: wildcat

I am a snow bird I have a winter home in Tucson Arizona. Last July I got e-mail from IRI selling prepaid green fees at a discount I purchased 24 rounds for $566 now I find out 2 of the courses were closed that I bought 8 of the rounds at and the water is shut of on the 2 other courses! Still receiving e-mails trying to sell me more this is total Fraud! Looks like I am out $566 how long is this guy going to get away with this? (Arizona National , The Golf Club at Vistoso, Canoa Hills & San Ignacio) How many thousands did he get selling these coupons?

got ripped off
John

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-R-I-Golf-Group/internet/I-R-I-Golf-Group-Jeff-Silverstein-Got-ripped-off-Internet-949983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I R I Golf Group

green valley course won't honor coupons

AUTHOR: newaukumgolfer - (United States of America)

The 2 green valley courses won't honor the coupons but they will except them at the Tucson courses after 12 PM Played Arizona national and there fairways are dried up no over seeding just painted them and its a 45 mile drive to Vistoso for me so I still feel I was ripped off he knew he was closing the green valley courses and was still selling these coupons very un ethical

green valley coupons

AUTHOR: newaukumgolfer - (United States of America)

just tried to use my coupons in green valley would not honor them !

#3 General Comment

jack

AUTHOR: Jack - (United States of America)

All the vouchers are good. All the clubs are honoring them. Vistoso is open from overseed and is in great shape.

#4 General Comment

Jack

AUTHOR: Jack - (United States of America)

I too bought coupons. They are all being honored. The courses are being over seeded. Vistoso is open and is in GREAT shape. I played there yesterday with my coupon.

#5 General Comment

wildcat

AUTHOR: Jack - (United States of America)

You did not get ripped off. I bought those coupons and am using them. They are being honored at all courses. Get your facts straight.