Complaint Review: I SPEEDWAY Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 17, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: dunndirty — Wichita Falls Texas United States of America
I SPEEDWAY Inc.

I SPEEDWAY Inc. INTERNET SCAM! Will pull funds from your account without authorization! Internet

Beware of ads offering you a way to make money from home using GOOGLE.   You'll be contacted by I SPEEDWAY.   They will charge a very small fee for you to listen to a recorded message on your phone.   What they do NOT tell you is that once you have allowed that, they automatically sign you up for a $600+ program, even if you spend hours on the phones with them telling them that you in fact DO NOT want to participate.

A year after I placed a number of calls to them stating that I was NOT interested in their offering, I happened to make a deposit into an old account that had not been used for 10 to 12 months.   The second I did they withdrew $69.95 without authorization.   I called and spoke with a supervisor, who took 2 weeks to pull and listen to our previous recorded conversations.  I was told that they DO in fact have records of my asking to be removed from their "program" and that I asked to discontinue having any contact with them.   However, they stated that I was simply not on hold with them quite long enough to complete my cancellation.   They pollished me off by stating that I owed them an additional $500.00, and that they would use their resources to take that money as well when ever they found an opportunity.

STEER CLEAR OF ISPEEDWAY.COM !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-SPEEDWAY-Inc/internet/I-SPEEDWAY-Inc-INTERNET-SCAM-Will-pull-funds-from-your-account-without-authorization-604047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I SPEEDWAY Inc.