Complaint Review: I TECH AUTO REPAIR

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: emilio estavez — north hollywood California
I TECH AUTO REPAIR
307 WESTERN AVENUE GLENDALE, California USA

I TECH AUTO REPAIR VARTAN KHODABAKSHIAN LICENSE # 238216 AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR COMPUTER IT TECH GLENDALE California

*Consumer Comment: Assistance

I am a professinal COMPUTER IT TECH.  I work only industrial commerical industry for 10 years. I graduated from MIT.  I was called by Vartan Khodabakshian owner of I TECH AUTO REPAIR located in Glendale, CA.

He hired me to come out and service a crashed server to rescue the imformation on the computer. I was there till cosing time, I completed and found the database he had asked for. He rushed me out when I was done with competleing my duties. I left my laptop with all my bread and butter on it which I use everyday.

When I contacted on Monday morning at 8:30am to inform that I left it there on his office desk, which I can't work without my laptop to fix your problems on your computer.  He told me he never saw my computer.. which is a complete LIE.. I would not be able to fix it whithout my laptop.

Now I'm angry, upset and crippled until I can recover my tools, programs,and software etc. I don't understand how someone do this to me..  I don't recommend you take your car there because he is running a business on dishontesy...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-TECH-AUTO-REPAIR/GLENDALE-California-91201/I-TECH-AUTO-REPAIR-VARTAN-KHODABAKSHIAN-LICENSE-238216-AUTOMOTIVE-REPAIR-COMPUTER-IT-T-1163920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I TECH AUTO REPAIR

Assistance

AUTHOR: Legal Eagles - ()

Hello,

This is regarding your issue you are having. We are an Independent company that assists in Legal Issues. Contact The Legal Eagles Inc, if you would like to pursue Legal Actions in Small Claims Court to recover your money. We are trained specialist in Small Claims Court Matters Please Contact us if you would like to pursue.

Call Us At: 844-623-1999