Complaint Review: I Want That Dress

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: anon — WA Alabama
I Want That Dress
UK Internet United Kingdom

I Want That Dress DISGUSTING CLOTHES SENT 8 WEEKS LATE NOT AT ALL LIKE PHOTO!!! Internet

I ordered a dress of I WANT THAT DRESS she (Jane Bellis – owner and total liar) guaranteed an exact replica, paid $400.00AU after I transferred the money I couldn’t get hold of her via phone / email (surprise surprise) so I filed a complaint with PayPal she lied to them saying she sent me emails very obvious she hadn’t! Anyway when the dress FINALY came (it was 2 months late) it looked like something from a Halloween party, absolutely horrible, nothing like the photo, I emailed Jane and said seriously you must have bugged up my order, and guess what NO REPLY. And I can’t claim my money back, her returns policies are as fake as herself… all her reviews are just as fake!!

She advertises UK made quality clothing, its CHEEP JUNK straight from China that I wouldn’t even pay $2 for

To everyone out there DON’T BUY OF THIS CHEAT!!! Save your money and go elsewhere it’s a total scam!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Want-That-Dress/internet/I-Want-That-Dress-DISGUSTING-CLOTHES-SENT-8-WEEKS-LATE-NOT-AT-ALL-LIKE-PHOTO-Internet-1061822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I Want That Dress