• Report: #193059

• Submitted: Wed, May 24, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 24, 2006

• Reported By:Mulberry Florida
I-Works
25 N 100 E, Suite 102 Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

I-Works Charged my Credit Card for Government Grant Writer Package that I did not receive ripoff Saint George Utah

I saw an ad online for Government Grant Writer Package for the Processing a Government Grant with a promise to be sucessful in receiving a Grant. I ordered it for free with paying only the shipping and handling of $3.98 charged to my Credit Card on 05/06/06. I have not received anything as of 5/24/06.

Larry
Mulberry, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2006 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Works/Saint-George-Utah-84770/I-Works-Charged-my-Credit-Card-for-Government-Grant-Writer-Package-that-I-did-not-receive-193059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I-Works