Complaint Review: I-Works

• Submitted: Sat, December 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 12, 2009

• Reported By: Bailey99 — Jefferson Texas U.S.A.
I-Works

I-Works ERIK BULLOCK, Fraudulant, Misleading, Coersive, Misrepresentative of Affiliation, Motivated to Greed, Overpriced Consultation, Cheap Software, Contracts that Cover Themselves, Not You, Internet

I Was also caught up an I-Works scheme concerning supposed gauranteed loans (SBA Go-Loans) and grant capabilty, ripped off to the tune of $4940. We all know it is not difficult; 1) to write a business plan, except the accounting which can't be done over the internet, 2) to search out grant providers, but that is only part of what they are selling. Claiming affiliation or having access to Agencies in achieving a loan/grant is what they mislead and play you for, because that is the hard part.

Most individuals can't creat a 5013c by themselves, without partnerships, setting up directors (minimum 3), that is aslo what they mislead you in believing. Gauranteed to get you a loan is a LIE, They are fraudulent because they question you to find what you want then sell you something that is supposed to achieve that. Later in coaching sessions, any reference to granting agencies is met with-here is a list, you go find them attitude, unprofessional, geeze-when even the employees believe they are doing there job. Afiliation to other companies is now wiedspread, like Google, and SBA , and countless others, I am suprosed SBA Won't dilegently go after theses scheme shops and shut them down, same with google.

I knew I had been had when I recieved the, so called contract, then reading that they what they claimed themselves was a lie and then ,trying to get a refund, that's when I knew I really had been had. What a low-life greed mongoring way to run a company and expect its employees (Uncoach), business plan writers to go along with it. An the worst part, they are taking advantage of people who are legitimatley trying to start a business, what a shame, the vultures praying on the weak, Go-Loans had been drained by Katrina/RITA scams all along, and I was only wanting to help. Live and Learn-DONT EVER GET INVOLVED WITH I-WORKS, JEREMY JOHNSON, OR ERIK BULLOCK IN ANY WAY-TRUST ME!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2009 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Works/internet/I-Works-ERIK-BULLOCK-Fraudulant-Misleading-Coersive-Misrepresentative-of-Affiliation-538263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I-Works