Complaint Review: I World Marketing

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Kandy — Loganville Georgia
I World Marketing
11242 N. 19th Ave. Phoeniz, Arizona USA

I World Marketing Network Media Life - I World Entertainment & Marketing We signed a contract for services which were never received. When complaining, they stated they changed the program. We told them that is not what we signed up for and would like a refund. Now they won't return our phone calls. The support@networkmedialife.com apparently is not working either. Phoeniz Arizona

We spoke with Larry Pargo and Stephanie May and contracted with I World Marketing LLC-Network Media Life for the following:  YouTube Commercial Deluxe Pkg, 3 YouTube Commercials, 1 Internet Radio Station, 1 Radio Commercial Ad; unlimited airtime on our own station, an affiliate page, a .biz website, training on how to Place Ads and SEO, Enrollment in thei Profit Sharing Program and one time hosting fee totaling $4,500.  Training was started on placing ads and then stopped as they stated the website was not up and running yet.  We never received ANY of the services contracted for.  When we complained, they stated the program had changed.  We stated that was not what we signed up for and requested a refund.  We have left numerous voice messages and email with absolutely no response.  We even sent certified letters to various addresses with no response.  The address on Sunset Blvd. in Los Angeles, CA is a postal service office and not a physical business address.  I have photos to prove it.

They have changed their website to:  WorldMarketingLLC.com.  When you call the phone number listed - 1-800-630-2017, no matter what extention you dial, you won't get to physically talk with someone. I have left several message with no return calls whatsoever.  On this website, they claim to offer Radio Advertising, however, beware.  They promise you anything to get your money then don't deliver. BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-World-Marketing/Phoeniz-Arizona-85012/I-World-Marketing-Network-Media-Life-I-World-Entertainment-Marketing-We-signed-a-cont-1141744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I World Marketing