Complaint Review: I can save everdayday with green Tea

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Jmerritt — Urbana Illinois United States of America
I can save everdayday with green Tea
147 north Cameron Stree,Harrisburg,PA Harrisburg, Illinois United States of America

I can save everdayday with green Tea When `I got the package on the the 10th I called the 800 # The guy said I was cancled and nothing else would taken off my debit card.,on 12/26 they took 78 dollars and some change. Harrisburg , Illinois

I answered an ad for the green tea majigic ad, It stated if i didnt like it I could cancel at anytime,  I did cancle and I was told there would nothing else taking off my debit card then on the on dec 26th they took I THINK 78.61  out of my debit card and now i am getting nowhere, now they are saying Too bad you missed the return date,so I called them again they said the same thing,I was too late the 1st guy I dealt with said nothing about returning anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-can-save-everdayday-with-green-Tea/Harrisburg-Illinois-17101/I-can-save-everdayday-with-green-Tea-When-I-got-the-package-on-the-the-10th-I-called-the-993230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I can save everdayday with green Tea