Complaint Review: I-cruise, Carnival Cruise Lines - American Express.

• Submitted: Sat, May 05, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, May 05, 2007

• Reported By:loganville Georgia
I-cruise, Carnival Cruise Lines - American Express.
i-cruise.com New York, New York U.S.A.

I-cruise, Carnival Cruise Lines And American Express. Rip Off, Fraud and Dishonest People New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Please clarify

To who it may concern on 02-03-07 in the morning I sat down at my pc and was checking my e-mail and I had an e-mail or should I say spam mail from I-cruise I normally want open spam mail but this time I did and was looking at some of there cruise's and had my wife look at them also and we figured we would like to take one for our vacation this year being that we have always wanted to take one, so we picked out one that we wanted and purchased it from there web site that Saturday morning 02-03-07 that afternoon less than 8 hours later I was looking at my e-mail again and had got a conformation from I-cruise for the cruise but it was not what my wife and I had purchased early that morning so I immediately got back on there website and canceled the cruise, I don't know where there was a problem with the online ordering or a type o or it was just a scam of I-cruise just to rob innocent people like myself, I got in touch with I-cruise on Monday to see what the problem was and s ee if we could get another cruise like what we thought we were getting but they where very very rude people and did not want to help me all they cared about was the money or there nice little scam that they have going on robbing people like myself, so then I decided that I really did not want to go on a cruise with these people so I hung up the phone but I got a e-mail later saying that they where going to charge me a cancellation fee, so I got back in touch with them and talked with them and tried to see how someone could charge people money for something that they never had, never had in there possession, never held in there hand , And for something that I did not purchase to begin with like I said that was not what my wife and I had purchased that morning, and how could you charge someone money for something that they had only 8 hours even if it was what they had ordered , I called American express and canceled the charge and thought it would be over with but on 04-21-07 we rece ived a letter from American express stating that I-cruise had issued a credit of $626.84 from the original $1,583.84 they mentioned that there was a cancellation fee, which I can understand that if someone had the cruise for several months or it was something that they had actually ordered but to charge someone money for something that they did not even order and had for less that 8 hours is ludicrous, my wife and I have raised 4 children in over 35 years and have taken many family vacations over the years and we never have spent over 3-4 hundred dollars on a vacation with our 4 kids, and we have been waiting to take a cruise all our lives and now that the children have grown up we thought we where finally going to get to go on one but y'all have broken our dream of a lifetime, and if you really attend to rob us of our hard earned money for something that we never purchased due to the fault of the web page or your employees I will call the better business bureau and our local tv ch annell s here in Atlanta all three have investigative reporters who love to get a hold of scams like this!

Billy and janet
loganville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2007 03:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-cruise-Carnival-Cruise-Lines-American-Express/New-York-New-York/I-cruise-Carnival-Cruise-Lines-And-American-Express-Rip-Off-Fraud-and-Dishonest-People-246990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I-cruise, Carnival Cruise Lines - American Express.

Please clarify

AUTHOR: Shawangunk - (U.S.A.)

Please clarify your complaint. Specifically, which company are you complaining about? You list THREE totally separate, distinct companies that are of no relation to each other. Secondly, write your complaint using sentences, capitalization, punctuation, etc... so that people who read it can tell what it is you are trying to convey. As it reads right now, it is a jumble of miscellaneous words that all run together and make no sense.