Complaint Review: I-d-king.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Meowitskelsey — Cabot Arkansas United States of America
Flat 112 182-5 nustang Internet China

I-d-king.com Fake, scam, untrustworthy, waste of my time, wrong, immoral, unethical, disgusting Shenyang, liaoning, China

My friend and i are so ready to be 21 so that we're merely able to get into all the shows we like to go see with our friends. We're only 19 and it will be a while until we're 21...so we went out on a limb.

I first googled novelty fake ID website reviews and came up to an undergroundreview website which is apparently ownes and operated by the same sick a*****e that stole my money from i-d-king.com.

I sent in money, after a little research and verifying that it was 98% legit, we sent 100$in in a white envelope with a custom invoice number Han Tao sent us with his id@i-d-king e.ail address. My envelope was recieved yesterday morning @8 8:36 AM and i have had NO REPLY from Mr. IdKing himself. This is a very well played hoax.

I am devastated as it cost me 150$ of my taxwd American dollars, but it is better than a felony on the books. f**k you IDKing, i hope they come for you. [continued below]....
..... His address is:

And he refers to himself as "eric lee" in one of the emails. His phone number is: 89866286212.

Do not get scammed as i did, save your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-d-kingcom/internet/I-d-kingcom-Fake-scam-untrustworthy-waste-of-my-time-wrong-immoral-unethical-disg-1013350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I-d-king.com