Complaint Review: I freedom direct

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Nj man — Washington New Jersey
I freedom direct
2363 Foothill Dr Salt Lake City, UT 84109-1458 Salt Lake City , Utah USA

I freedom direct Using lending tree to find va home loans i found ifreedom direct. i found over all they were very po Using lending tree to find va home loans i found ifreedom direct. i found over all they were very poor as a lender. i am unsatisfied with there services. I would not recommend them to any veteran looking to use a va loan. The disconnect between them and the laws and regulation for the east coast is unreal. Having not one but two different law offices recommend swapping providers . Though their front line loan officers preform well. There loan processing is very underachieving. Unable to meet deadlines, unorganized, poor communication with other departments, poor planning and time management. I am a person with ave credit and above ave capital. I wished I had used other loan institutions. I hope lending tree takes their rating process seriously and takes into account all feedback. You can reach out to me at anytime for more information. Salt Lake City Utah

*UPDATE Employee: iFreedom Direct® Response

Using lending tree to find va home loans i found ifreedom direct. i found over all they were very poor as a lender. i am unsatisfied with there services. I would not recommend them to any veteran looking to use a va loan. The disconnect between them and the laws and regulation for the east coast is unreal. Having not one but two different law offices recommend swapping providers . Though their front line loan officers preform well. There loan processing is very underachieving. Unable to meet deadlines, unorganized, poor communication with other departments, poor planning and time management. I am a person with ave credit and above ave capital. I wished I had used other loan institutions.  I hope lending tree takes their rating process seriously and takes into account all feedback. You can reach out to me at anytime for more information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-freedom-direct-/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84109-1458/I-freedom-direct-Using-lending-tree-to-find-va-home-loans-i-found-ifreedom-direct-i-fou-1065358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I freedom direct

iFreedom Direct® Response

AUTHOR: iFreedom Direct® - ()

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your VA loan experience with iFreedom Direct. Our company strives to provide our clients with exceptional service and to comply with all laws. iFreedom has one of the best Better Business Bureau ratings possible, and thousands of satisfied, repeat customers. If you feel you did not receive the level of treatment you deserved, we are very interested in learning why.

You mention at the close of your report that you are open to providing more information. We will need your contact information in order to look into this matter. You are welcome to email your phone  number and/or email address to our Customer Experience Manager at ecorrigan@ifreedomdirect.com.

As soon as we have all the details, we will be in touch to address the concerns you relayed in your report.

Again, thank you for taking the time to relay your experience.

Best regards,