Complaint Review: I lift tensor threaths,mr.Alberto Echegaray Guevara

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Sandy — Tampa Florida
I lift tensor threaths,mr.Alberto Echegaray Guevara
1221 S. Eads st.Arlington Virginia 22202 Arlington, Virginia USA

I lift tensor threaths,mr.Alberto Echegaray Guevara Gamma Radiology & Security That company and Mr. Alberto Echegaray Guevara commited a big Fraud to me and a lot of hairdressers on USA an destroy a lot of worker woman's in Florida. This man is a thief an for me stolen 3,000.00 dollars an destroy my reputation an the court didn't find him. Arlington,Virginia and Washington DC Arlington,Virgi

*UPDATE Employee: Sandra L**** is in Jail because she performed surgical operations without being a Doctor

the man name Alberto Echegaray Guevara CEO an owner I lift tensor threads thief me an destroy my reputation when offer me on a Florida convention of Hairdresser an Aesthetician a course of tensor threads an that course is not allow to perform for the hairdresser an aesthetician an for that reason I m arrested . That company stolen our money an our name to a lot of hairdresser an aesthetician on Florida. That man cometed a fraud courses for stole our money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-lift-tensor-threathsmrAlberto-Echegaray-Guevara/Arlington-Virginia-22202/I-lift-tensor-threathsmrAlberto-Echegaray-Guevara-Gamma-Radiology-Security-That-compa-1065256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I lift tensor threaths,mr.Alberto Echegaray Guevara

AUTHOR: Dr Raul Avogadros - ()

Mr Echegaray Guevara was the CFO of our company I-LIFT Tensor Threads.  He is an honest professional with a strong reputation.

I-LIFT sell products in more than 25 countries. We never had any lawsuit in ANY COUNTRY. Sandra L**** performed surgical operations in the state of FLORIDA  telling her clients that she was a Doctor. Can you Imagine an aesthetician performing plastic surgery?

Nobody can perform surgical procedures in the US without a legal  Doctor License.

Our company doesn't sell products to hairdressers of aestheticians. Our products are used ONLY by licensed Doctors all over the World.

She will be suit by our company again, and she will go to jail again.

She is the one that stole the money of her clients and committed a fraud.